BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 30, 2012

i'm keeping my baby.

as an adult, i've made many choices.
some were bigger than others, but each had its own consequences. 
a while ago, i made a VERY BIG ONE and i'm pleased to announce --

it's baby time.

just kidding.
(please don't have a heart attack, mom)

actually, it's way better than that.
my four-year-old baby is FINALLY MINE.
 as of recently, my darling lex officially belongs to me.
take that, 5/3 bank.
looks like you will need to find someone else
to send you my former "consequence" -- $185.06 every month.
 in other news, please enjoy these pics of
me and my fam doing google hangouts.
and to answer your question, no. 
none of them knew i was taking these pics,
which is why they are awesome.
(click to enlarge)
 

3 comments:

Briane said...

First, I'm sorry, but I felt the need to verify your claim re: Sloopy/Ohio and it turns out THAT IT'S THE OFFICIAL SONG of the state, so I'll be putting that on my sports blog sometime.

Second: I apologize for doubting your veracity but you can't be too careful with Ohioans, as the saying ought to go.

Third: Congratulations on paying off the car/secretly spying on relatives. A good day all around.

ruth said...

Yay for over $100 extra every month!!! Congrats! What will you
Do with it all????

Anonymous said...

BABYYYYYYYYYY.
so proud of you! maybe someday i'll be debt free too...
"hey, i can dream, can't i?!"
(:

<3 googly chat