BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 1, 2010

day one.

yes, i'm also doing a DayZeroProject list and it was actually MY idea that sparked this entire thing, despite being the last one to blog about it / put it on facebook. if you want to look at my list, click here.

i'm really excited to do all of these goals. some will be a challenge, but i thought about what i really wanted to accomplish and i'm happy with the things i decided to choose.

today is day one. so here goes nothing...

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hahaha...HEY I signed up WEEKS before I even saw that post! It's been around for years, but I am glad you posted it so everyone could do it together. Comradery!

LOVE

Courtney said...

those are great goals! keep my posted on your progress! :)

Anonymous said...

totally your idea (: sorry i haven't given you the credit you deserve!!!!

ruth said...

you get all the cred...

also,,, when are we going to NYC??? Gotta make it out to DASH!!!