BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

my channel 9 baby.

those of you who know me already know i'm a reporter for channel 9.

what you may not know is that today was my nine month anniversary. that's right, folks. in the time i've been working in wausau, i could have gone through an entire pregnancy and had a channel 9 baby.

i went from here:
^my first (breaking news) live shot when a manufacturing plant exploded in my first week in wausau. also i was terrified.

...to here:

don't worry though. no real babies here yet ( :

6 comments:

Micaela said...

YOU AMAZE ME!
<3

Natalie Marie said...

you're so profesh...I hope I can be like that one day :)

Anonymous said...

babies everywhereeeeee! have you done any stories on babies? because you should.

word verification: gooli

gooli = drool = babies. the end.

Rachael said...

Yet? Hehe. Love the word choice. When are you bringing your amazingly wonderful self back to Utah already?

ruth said...

lol DRATS. I was hoping for a baby from you :(

Emily said...

hey sexy