BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

top 7 reasons why my summer was the best ever

...all these gorgeous people!
i miss them : (
cara -- the very first reporter i ever worked with
brittany -- so good at live shots and an awesome vocal coach
kurt -- my desk neighbor and tv idol from when i was younger
andy -- best stand-ups ever and always had fun stories to work on
ross -- full of indispensable advice, words of wisdom, and always had answers to my questions.
lindsey -- such a good storyteller and writer and basically the nicest person there ever was.

ritter -- best photog ever. mostly responsible for turning me into "anna carerra" and probably definitely my favorite person to work with.

(all photos courtesy of ritter thinking to bring a camera on my last day since he figured i might forget)

4 comments:

ruth said...

WHAT! NO ANDREA CAMBERN?!?!?!

anna. said...

hah...oops.

she was on set while i was doing pictures.

Courtney said...

anna. good pictures. haha. i'm so glad i finally ran into you in the newsroom!

Spencer said...

Anna! I love your new blog layout! and it looks like you had a good internship!