BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 11, 2010

I KNOW!

...you want to see my house.
but it's not done yet!!!
but guess what i got this weekend?
COOKING STUFF!!!!
AND SILVERWARE!!!!!
AND THE SAME PLATES / CUPS / BOWLS AS SURRAH!!!!!
^ it looks so much more impressive when it's out of the boxes.

anyways, rachael (who needs to update her blog more) tipped me off to this ridiculous sale at shopko. i ended up getting an 11-piece set of pyrex stuff (plus a bonus silicone spoon) and a 10-piece cooking set (with three pots and two pans -- all non-stick -- plus a spatula and another spoon) for THIRTY-FIVE DOLLARS TOTAL (after I send in the $10 rebate). needless to say, it was an awesome weekend.

and then i worked today. and now i have two more days off!

...and then i get to work a lot of days in a row...

but no worries. my house is almost done getting put together and then i'll put up some pictures for real.

in other news, the buckeyes are #1 this week (!!!)
and i officially have the same number of posts here as i do
in my personal (private, top-secret) blog. the end.

5 comments:

ruth said...

yay!!!!! time for baking now!!! and PS I am SO jealous yuo found that deal! I need hookups like that! :) Looks totally awesome!

Anonymous said...

bahhhh! SO JEALOUS OF YOUR COOKWARE. and so excited we have matching bowls/cups/etc (: can't wait to see everything!!

Emily said...

Ok I have a question....All of the sudden I see SURRAH in reference to the short one on you & Ruth's blog. On Ruth's I thought it was a typo...but you don't do typo's soooooo is this new?!?Or have I just not noticed?...

El Oh Vee Eee You.

Anonymous said...

hahaha. WE ARE ALL SHORT. just because i'm like an inch and a half shorter than one of them doesn't make me the only short one!

but i've always been surrah, emily. where have you been!?

anna. said...

yeah...we call her surrah sometimes. it's just a family thing ( :