BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

butter heals burns.

you know how facebook puts those ads on the column on the side and tries to cater them to your personality and interests?? well...
...who told them about my documentary?
it's actually kind of scary that they know me so well.
also...an ad for FREE DRUGS?! gosh. scary.

in other news, i'm about to go running and it feels awesome. i'm still not in shape like i was before i ruined my knee, but i've been using my new shoes (thanks mom and dad!) for the past two weeks. and the first week was semi-painful but now it feels sort of better (i think).
yay for legs that work.
^ NEW SHOES on my feet. love love love.

also, this past weekend i learned that (contrary to popular belief) butter does NOT heal burns. in fact, you are not supposed to put butter anywhere near burns, because it is actually very bad for them. the kardashian sisters must not have an awesome mom like mine to tell me the right answers for everything.

so, just because you see something on tv,
that doesn't always mean it's a good idea.
...same goes for getting silly tattoos of shields and hearts on your arm because you are trying to be "more normal." gosh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your love your love your love is my drug.

love the new shoes! (: