BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

decisions, decisions.

oh my life is changing everyday
in every possible way.
and my dreams, it's never quite as it seems
never quite as it seems.

gosh. i never realized how things could get so crazy in such a short amount of time. i knew i would finish high school and go to college and i knew i would graduate...all of those things i could see myself doing. somehow, though, i never really envisioned how things would be after. and now that i'm faced with the decision of where to start the rest of my life...my mind is drawing a blank. i've never pictured myself done with college, having a real job. and yet: here i am.

i've thrown all my pieces in the air and now they are starting to fall, like so many pieces of colorful confetti fluttering to the ground in little bunches at a surprise birthday party.

now i just need to decide which pieces to keep...

No comments: