BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 10, 2012

running around, making faces and having dreams.

for me, going running is like exploring
...at a quicker-than-usual pace.
my new favorite place to go is the cemetery right across from work.
^ the smaller picture on the left is the baby cemetery ) :
also i like the park that has trails along the river.
 
 here are more pictures of my family.
for us, this is completely normal.
 <3 sibs
also sometimes i wake up from dreams and try to write down important things.
i think this one is supposed to say:
 "backhanded compliment. didn't think you'd make it."

3 comments:

ruth said...

Awww love that baby cemetery. Too bad there are no neighs there. Also.. Get ready for some runs out in pootah!

Emily said...

Baby Cemetery :( But, I do love cemetery's. I used to go to them all the time growing up when I was sad. They somehow made me feel at peace.

The running pics are so pretty!

Hahaha on that dream note. Random? I love you.

Anonymous said...

1. i. love. us. (:

2nd. i love that dream note. i've totally done that before but with writing it out on a piece of paper...and then i wake up in the morning to a bunch of scribbles written over each other. hahaha. just sisters and just sisters sometimes.